Sasuke Uchiha was living with me for the time being. No more apartments and still to many fan girls for him stay with anyone else. Plus I also had and extra room
___________
I had just took in a shower and noticed I forgot my clothes in my room. Running to get them, I managed to run in to the famous Uchiha himself.
Forcing both me and him to tumble to the ground rolling a few times before we stopped. Me on top.
I shot a glare an the boy beneath. Causing me to notice he was only wearing SpongeBob SquarePants boxers. (Hahaha)
‘Why aren’t you wearing any clothes.’ I said grimly
He said nothing in reply only starred at me in awe. I quickly looked down at myself.
Crap. Yep, the towel had fallen from my chest leaving it unprotected from the intensity of his eyes.
I shift a little to pull the towel up. Stiffening when I heard a groan from beneath me. Sasuke then tenced. That’s when I felt it! Somethng hard between my legs. Sasuke started breathing unsteady.
Now I ask my self why didn’t I just get up before.
I shook my head no knowing what he wanted.
‘Raiko, please.’
I started to get up just to get pulled back down on to his semi harden member. Making me moan from the pleasure.
‘Fine’ I breathed
This was a one night stand right.
__________
~ Sasuke
Fine. Fine! She was defiantly not a fan girl other wise I wouldn’t have had to even consider the previous events. I like that in a girl.
Flipping us over so I was on top quickly put my lips on hers. Her lips immediately moved on mine. I asked for access to her mouth only to be rejected. I like that in a girl
___________
~3rd person
Sasuke then discarded the blue eyed beauty beneath him of her towel. Surprising her and getting access in to her mouth as their hands roamed each others bodies.
Soon the boys boxers had been discarded and two fingers ended up pumping in to the girls pussy. (Hahaha)
Soon followed by the boys tongue. Unable to take it any longer Raiko screamed the boys name when she released.
Rolling them over Raiko pushed Sasuke’s member in to her awaiting entrance moaning as she went.
Sasuke placed his one of her hands on her hips forcing her down harder and faster then before as he met her strides. The other found it’s self on her breasts taking one on his mouth. Increasing the girls pleasure. Making her moan his name repeatedly. Sasuke liked that in a girl
Sasuke groaned the girls name as he came soon followed by the girl.
‘Sasuke’ She screamed louder then before.
'Raiko I want to tell you that, I love you.' He said pulling out of her and pulling up the covers.The girl thought for a minute cuddleing up to the man next to her then replied ‘Sasuke I think I love you too.’
_________________________________________________
The Song of the hour is….
I’m Gonna Make You Love Me by The Temptations
From the desk of TheLemonQueen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment